Giving Financial Support
It costs £2,300 a month to run the building and employ a part time manager. There are additional costs for services, activities and the continual refurbishment of the building. The Hub is funded by grant making bodies, local businesses, individuals and income from hall hire. The funds are administered through the charity River Church and go directly to the Forest Estate Community Hub.
Why become a friend?
In order to ensure the ongoing success of this project, we are looking to build a base of financial supporters who will set up a regular standing order to help cover our costs. Every donation given will make a difference.
Your regular donations will help finance:
- Youth and children’s activities
- Inter-generational projects
- Targeted services
- Training courses and workshops
- Community Days
- The upkeep and running costs of the building
- Staffing costs
As a Friend you will receive:
- A quarterly ‘friends update’ by email letting you know what is and has been going on and how you can get involved.
- A yearly invitation to a ‘Friends open evening’ at the Community Hub
To become a Friend please click on the link below to complete the standing order form. If you are a UK tax payer please also complete the gift aid section. We will then be able to reclaim tax back on every donation made (25p in every pound) making your gift go further. Completed forms should be returned to the Community Hub, 57 Larchwood Drive, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20 0SL.Standing Order & Gift Aid Form