We are a group of volunteers here to support our local community through this time of crisis. We are working in full co-operation with Runnymede Council. As well as being able to contact the council directly on their main triage number, you can reach out to us for help on a local level.
Here are some ways in which we can help:
• Shopping for essential items
• Picking up medicines/prescriptions
• Phone calls to keep you company
• Dog walking and support using technology to connect you with loved ones
We will take every hygienic precaution when we visit you. If we go shopping for you, we will only take the payment for the items after they have been delivered.
All of our volunteers have been registered with Voluntary Support North Surrey.
• Tel: 07836 713778
• Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org